Allison Jang | Kobi Logendrarajah | Tan Tan | Teresa Tran | Victor Tulceanu

Panorama

Monday, December 10, 2012

Threshold

The threshold of the Wolf house creates a subtle transition from the ravine environment to an industrial-like inside space. The suspension cables used to support the platform that leads to the front door loosely resembles the entrance of a naval ship. This relates to Myers' experience in the navy and how it contributed to his design. 


The way the platform is partially suspended above the ground creates a separation between the outside and the inside space and already makes you feel that you are entering a different space. 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information you shared. Its really useful for us.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given a variety of unique information that impressed me to read your blog very thoroughly. As your blog is very informative and unique. I suggest all to read it must. Thanks & I suggest you all to try this too luxury condominiums in Columbia Heights Washington dc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have given a variety of unique information that impressed me to read your blog very thoroughly. As your blog is very informative and unique. I suggest all to read it must. . The complete information is very vast and knowledgeable. I have bought some fashion stuff from this site Pakistani fancy dresses with prices and found very valuable. Every person should try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.safety decking

    ReplyDelete